Budget Department Core Functions
- Implementation of policies associated with budgetary matters.
- Periodic review of the financial status of MDAs or parastatal organisations.
- Preparation of the annual budget and any supplementary budget for State Government.
- Preparation of quarterly review of budget performance report.
- Application of Oracle System.
- Monitoring of budgetary control and compliance in line with budgetary guidelines.
- Liaison with House of Assembly on budgetary matters.
- Collaboration with EIU.
- Processing expenditure requests submitted by MDAs.
- Other duties assigned by MEPB or the State Government.